An exciting opportunity for a qualified Accountant to take the next step in their career. Join our established, well known and growing organisation and make a difference in your career.
Benefits and perks
The salary package will be attractive and commensurate with your skills and experience. We are committed to your continued professional development.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you as the Accountant will be performing a range of accounting duties for the organisation but not limited to:
- Day to day transnational accounting
- Monthly management financial reports.
- Analysis of financial and other data.
- Manage cash flow requirements and facilitate investment documentation for SF and SMRF.
- End of financial year reporting and end of year payments
- Monthly reporting including budget, cash flow, capital expenditure and cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation of quarterly surveys for Australian Bureau Statistics (ABS)
- Year-end financial reporting requirements
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office software, (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and 0utlook) and Current Financial Operating System.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with a range of internal stakeholders
- Ability to advise management regarding financial matters
- Demonstrate integrity and a high standard of ethics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be proactive and address/escalate any issues in a timely manner to manage risk effectively
- Ambitious and a team player
- follow all Safe Working Procedures and Safe Work Method Statements relevant to their role.
- Manage the process of identifying and assessing the risks that could/would affect the business.
- You will need to positively follow the company values to ensure the culture is maintained.
If you think the above criteria is you, hit APPLY NOW, or send your CV at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . If you want to discuss anything further about the job please call at 61323828.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....