Your new company
Ever wanted to join a fast growing, ASX listed company in the retail and distribution industry with global offices? Dreamt of joining a company in the creative field that produces revolutionary products for their raving customer base? Then this might be the opportunity that you were looking for!
I am so excited to partner with my client who is an absolute leader in their space that has experienced an impressive year on year revenue growth despite a global pandemic! They specialise in manufacturing and distribution of high tech products for the creative industry with growth strategies in place both locally and globally. Their products are all over YouTube and other social media channels and continue to innovate their product offerings for their direct to consumer and wholesale client base.
Due to the exponential growth, my client is recruiting a high performing senior accountant for this newly created role and to be a part of the growth journey with a succession plan to become a Finance Manager in the future.
About the Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Prepare monthly and annual statutory accounts for over 10 entities of the group and take responsibility for month end closure
- Leading the group Year-End and Half-Year external financial reports in compliance with AASB & IFRS standards
- Liaise and manage the audit process, external financial reporting and ASX compliance
- Owning and managing tax (including transfer pricing) and other compliance with external accountants
- Maintaining the employee share plans and related accounting
- Overseeing AP, AR and Payroll functions while managing the junior members of the team
- Reviewing and approving relevant company expense requests relating to projects and company credit cards from international locations/branches
- Liaising with operations teams on key accounting matters impacting the financial statements
- Preparation of technical accounting papers
- Assistance on special projects
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Accountant with,
- CA/CPA qualified with over 5 years of post qualified experience with a mix of big 4/ mid tier audit and industry experience
- Ideally with group level exposure from a multinational retail or FMCG company
- Ability to plan, adopt and execute in an rapidly growing company
- Proven process improvement and stakeholder management and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and ability to meet reporting deadlines
- Fast growing, ASX listed multinational company
- Work with a high performing manager who will be a great mentor to develop your career with
- Opportunity to build the team around you and be involved with executives directly
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nuwan Kasturiratna on 0430 681 219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....