Security Analyst is currently required on a fixed term assignment to June 2022 to be responsible for the implementation of security controls.
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Contribute towards the IT Strategy projects including uplifting the Cyber Security Capability.
- Manage and implement the uplift in MFA
- Knowledge and experience with ASD Essential Eight and OVIC frameworks. ·
- Manage and maintain the cyber security base and reduce the risk of security breaches.
- Manage the creation or modification of IT Security policies.
- Manage and implement the uplift in Single Sign On and conditional access within MS Azure
- Enhance the information security threat and risk framework, assessments and audit responses.
- Manage and maintain the security and efficiency of systems including cloud services.
- Investigate complex cyber security events, including the analysis of indicators of compromise, attacks, telemetry data and alerts.
To be successful in this position you will be a Security Analyst who has demonstrated experience with the ASD essential eight and have experience in implementing them as well as have experience in uplifting MFA. Demonstrate expertise in the investigation of complex cyber security events, including the analysis of indicators of compromise, attacks, telemetry data and alerts is also a requirement. Excellent communication and problem solving skills are a must
Apply now by using the link or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....