An exciting opportunity to join a Catholic co-educational secondary school that caters for approximately 400 students. The school is inclusive and caring to support student and staff growth. Learning, wellbeing and a collective focus is valued to ensure each member of the school community is included.
About the school:
- Catholic co-educational school
- Welcoming and supportive staff and community
- Holistic and student-centred approach to student learning
- Technology equipped school
- Modern Food technology, Science and Language laboratories
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Access to sports oval, tennis courts and basketball courts
About the role:
- Full time role
- Stage 4 - 6 Mathematics
- Opportunity and willingness to teach another teaching area
- Apply ICT in the classroom to improve student outcomes
- Have relevant teaching qualification(s)
- NESA registration
- Valid working with children check
- Willingness to teach Mathematics and another subject
- Gain great experience working with students from Year 7 through to Year 12
The benefits of working with Randstad Education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
At Randstad Education, we have over 20 years of expertise in the early childhood and education sector. This means our experienced consultants are here to help match you with your perfect job.
How to apply:
To apply for this full time role please contact Winnie.Liu@randstad.com.au via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting or call (02) 8238 0240.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....