Secondary Italian Teacher + other KLA - Griffith
About Your New Role:
Randstad Education has partnered with an Catholic school in Griffith to source a talented Italian teacher who can also teach another KLA, looking to join a vibrant learning community. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work alongside a passionate and supportive team committed to achieving positive learning outcomes.
- Permanent full-time position commencing 28 January 2022.
- Access to Salary Packaging
- Relocation Allowance (Up to a maximum of $5,000).
What you will need to be successful:
Our client is excited to have you join the team. To be successful in your new role, you will be able to provide current qualifications and experience teaching Italian + another KLA at Secondary level. You will also need:
- Australian Citizen or Resident with valid work rights
- Bachelor of Education
- Tertiary teaching qualification
- NESA registration or ability to obtain prior to commencement
- Be willing to contribute to the College's religious academic and co-curricular life
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (Principal and HOD preferred)
Skills & Experience:
- An understanding of and commitment to the ideals of Catholic Education;
- Demonstrated expertise as a classroom practitioner;
- Appropriate qualifications and experience;
- An appropriate mix of pedagogical, content and technological knowledge;
- An informed understanding of the impact of teaching strategies on student learning; A sound knowledge of working with students in differentiating learning to meet the needs of individual students;
- An informed understanding of inclusive, learner-centred pedagogy;
- An informed understanding of the role of formative and summative assessment in providing feedback that advances student learning;
- An ability to work as part of a team and contribute positively to staff professional culture; Knowledge of relevant NESA curriculum documentation, practices and procedures.
- Qualifications to teach another KLA an advantage.
The benefits of working with Randstad Education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
If this sounds like your next opportunity or you want to find out more, click Apply Now or call Randstad Education on(03) 7064 0305 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....