Your New Company:
Temporary position for a scheduler to join a well known Australian company located in Mortdale, they are most known for their remedial and construction work.
Your responsibilities as a scheduler will include;
- Receiving work requests via phone and email
- Assigning work orders to trade staff and contractors
- Being the first point of contact for the organisation
- Provide regular updates on jobs to clients
- Data entry
- Fantastic office culture
- Opportunity for the role to be a long term position
- Parking on site
- Supportive and inclusive team
- Experience as a Service Coordinator, Scheduler, Maintenance, Facilities, Property Management or Administrator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Scheduling software such as Simpro is ideal but not essential
If this sounds like the right role for you, please APPLY NOW. For a confidential conversation, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....