Our client is Australias leading pest control and washroom hygeine brand who provide extermination and treatment solutions for commercial and residential properties.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Scheduler to join a high performing and rewarding team environment. You will provide exceptional customer service to enquiries and assist the branch with booking and schedulling of job orders. This is a full-time permanent role working Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm, located in Springvale.
Main duties include:
- Provide exceptional customer service (on the phone and via email)
- Scheduling and coordinating of job orders
- Timely and regular follow ups with customers
- Provide existing customers with rebooking
- Inbound & outbound customer service
- General administration duties
- Exceptional customer service skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a Scheduling role
- Multi-drop scheduling exprience highly desitable but not necessary
- Time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Enthusiastic, reliable and proficient use of Microsoft
If you believe you are the perfect person for this opportunity, hit the APPLY button now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....