Our long standing client, located in the Meadows area, is looking for an experienced Saw Doctor to join their team.
About the role:
You will be responsible for maintaining band saws, circular saws and chipper knives. You will also contribute to ensuring a safe work environement and high standard of workmanship. The role includes tensioning, servicing, sharpeneing and repairing saws. You will also be involved in the setup, alignment and maintenance processes in the timber mill. Overtime may be required in this role.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Saw Doctor trade certificate
- Experience working with band and circular saws
- Demonstrated commitment to WHS
- Have your own licence and transport
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be physically fit as a pre employment physical assessment will be conducted
**Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.**
If you think this is the job for you, hit the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact the office on 8307 2900 to discuss further.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....