An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing real estate agency within Canberra. You will be providing support for residential sales in conjunction with other members of the sales team.
We are currently sourcing applications for an experienced sales support officer.
Some of your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Taking initial customer enquiries, following up leads, attending to customers when they arrive at the sales suite and generating routine sales reports.
- Administration tasks include entering sales data into the Customer Relationship
- Management (CRM) system, updating sales boards and collateral, processing sales contracts, and basic housekeeping of the sales suite.
- Liaise and build relationships with internal stakeholders including the Finance, Human Resources and Property teams.
- Liaise with external stakeholders including legal firms regarding the status of sales and providing updates for display village builders and/or other partner builders.
- Ensure all lead information is logged in the CRM and followed up to ensure team members are informed of the progress.
- Any other adhoc duties as directed by the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager.
- This position requires a motivated team player who will use their initiative to support the sales process and assist the sales team at every opportunity.
The ideal candidate;
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in office administration, preferably in land and/or property sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook suite – Intermediate level
- Proficient in using SalesForce or a similar Customer Relationship Management system
- Professional and well presented – corporate image
- Current driver's license
Please note the “normal hours” for this role do vary from the normal Monday - Friday hustle and bustle. Your work week will commence on a Thursday through to Monday, 9am - 3pm - with some flexibility to stay back if/ when required.
If this sounds like you - then don’t hesitate - apply now! For a confidential discussion you can call Kandice on 02 6132 3822.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....