My client an Australian owned paint manufacturer who provide professional paint services and support to a number of clients across both domestic and commercial sectors throughout Australia. Looking for a sales manager to lead a team of 5 BDM’s in Sydney and potentially another in QLD.
The main objective of the Sales Manager role is to drive market penetration and target double-digit sales growth. This achievement is an essential deliverable. The Sales Manager is ultimately accountable and responsible for managing organisational sales through the development of clear sales plans, to meet and achieve the agreed sales targets.
Core objectives include:
- Total accountability for the sales team’s performance, ensuring the team achieves as a minimum their annual sales targets within their assigned territories and accounts.
- Partner with our existing customers to better understand their business needs and objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of our ideal customers and how they relate to our products and services.
- Evaluate, train, motivate and manage our distributors/channel partners to promote strategic plans to provide sustainable business growth.
- Develop and execute individual strategic sales plans and key financial performance targets for the sales team.
- Holding the sales team to account for pipeline management, CRM data accuracy and analytical processes that touch all aspects of the sales cycle.
- The timely submission of sales reports, including the monitoring of external forces that may shift budgets and the strategic direction of customer accounts.
- Accountable for the coaching, training and development of the sales team as required.
- Coordinating with the Marketing Department to develop lead generation opportunities.
- Degree qualification is desirable however is not mandatory
- Minimum 5 years relevant and practical experience in sales manager related roles
- Demonstrable sales management experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Results-oriented, outgoing, focused and organised person with a strong will to succeed and deliver excellence
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct value proposition of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Proven ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner
- Proven ability to accomplish objectives effectively within time frames given and carry out administrative duties within the portfolio in an efficient and effective manner
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Articulate verbal and written communications skills
If you think you would be a good fit for this role please send your CV directly to Emily Franklin.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....