Responsible for the performance and management of National Sales team, providing leadership and strategic direction to the existing sales team. Our Client have a clear strategic direction in place and are seeking a person who understands and believes in that vision, being able to lean on their own past experiences to add value and execute upon that plan.
- Achieve Revenue targets $20-$40M
- Build and Maintain Sales Pipeline/Opportunities
- Maintain customer contact records and build annual reporting in collaboration with CFO.
- Qualify customer needs, develop (in collaboration with the presales team), and present solutions, convey compelling value propositions, lead opportunities, and respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers to successfully close sales
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction
- Communicate and seek support from pre-sales and engineering teams,working collaboratively to deliver solutions that meet/exceed customer expectations while maximising margins.
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of product/solution/services
- Where appropriate engage vendors/partners/ecosystem in a professional way to benefit.
- Become involved with client engagement across Utilities, Resources, Retail, Transport and Healthcare.
- Work with Vendor Partners to promote new business opportunities.
- Engage with new Vendor Partners to identify new relationships that could benefit our Client and their customers.
- Travel - 30% of time - NSW, QLD & WA.
- Leadership of Multi-Faceted Sales teams.
- Having led National Sales operations with 100+Employees, 15+ Direct Reports.
- Coach and mentor team members to sell profitable, complex, innovative, and differentiated business solutions
- Manage, measure, and improve individual performance of team members
- Set, manage, maintain, and communicate timely sales targets, remuneration/KPI objectives for sales teams
- Technology Background Preferred - Experience within ICT/IOT Solutions - with more recent experience in Software and SaaS an ideal fit.
- Experience selling to or having experience within Utilities, Retail, Aged Care, Mining/Resources is of benefit.
- Executive level presence - must be competent with selling to “Enterprise” organisations and proven success in leadership for minimum of 5 years, better fit would be 10+ years.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....