- Temp to Perm Opportunity paying 65k-70k + Super | Immediate Start
- Located in Milperra| Parking on site
- Autonomous customer service & administration role supporting the sales team
The company is a well recognised household brand name and market leader in their field globally. They have a stable workforce, and low turnover rates in addition to a very down to earth and friendly environment. This is a rare full-time opportunity that serves to provide high quality after sales logistics customer support. You will be well remunerated and enjoy the honest and genuine work environment that this role has to offer.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- General clerical and sales administration
- Processing large volume of quotations and orders
- Assist in system price maintenance as required at timed intervals
- Discuss alternate supply options where required products are not readily available
- Support all office admin functions as necessary
- Liaising with customer and suppliers
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Microsoft dynamics and sales administration experience would be an advantage
- intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel experience
- Pro-active, largely independent, career minded
What is on offer?
- Be part of highly recognised global brand name and growing organisation.
- Payrate is $33 - 35 per hour + super equivalent to annual salary of 65k-70k +super
- Work close to home in Milperra - parking onsite
- Onsite secure parking right in front of your office and excellent office facilities.
If you are looking for a role you can stay in long term, grow your experience and be rewarded with an exciting experience this is the role for you. Should you require further information please contact Dimpy Mehta on 02 9615 5366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....