Currently recruiting a Full-time Safety Advisor for a Leading Tier 2 Builder Based in Townsville with National Presence. Projects are across Hospitals and Defence. This is a long term offering with room to progress within this growing Builder. The successful candidate will have a high level of understanding in all areas of Health, Safety, Environment. They will be responsible for providing Safety advice and support including on-site and deliver initiatives that continually improve the safety culture. On-site building construction experience is essential.
- Demonstrates solid experience as a health and safety professional, and on mid to high rise construction projects
- Has proven experience working on commercial construction sites
- A trade qualification is highly desirable
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- The willingness to be routinely visible on-site;
- Team oriented, supporting and working with your team;
- A proven track record influencing a diverse group of people;
- Qualification of a Certificate IV in Work Place Health and Safety
Interested? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....