Your new role:
The Rostering team lead will work the finance and administration lead at Newcastle office, report into the finance manager and be the primary contact between the central payroll team, the employees and management for all payroll queries.
- Payroll timesheet administration
- Providing support and advice to stakeholders who require information regarding rosters, shift details and payroll related issues
- Checking and ensuring pays are correct and in line with timesheets and Current cleaning Award
- Preparation of reports for review by corporate payroll team
- Receiving and, logging and answering employee payroll queries
- Checking and ensuring maser data for roster changes
- Preparation and delivery of payroll management reporting
What are the perks?
- Competitive hourly rates
- 12-month temporary contract to start immediately
- Convenient Newcastle location - close to public transport, currently working from home
- Supportive, friendly, and diverse office environment with immense learning opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasking and time, and to deliver a value for money seamless service to the Client
- Excellent attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in the use of SAP/CRM desirable
- High Proficiency in MS Office applications, in particular Excel intermediate skills
Skout Solutions is proudly partnering with Ventia to appoint a rostering team leader on a temporary basis to join their diverse & vibrant team in Newcastle. Ventia operates globally and specialise in the long-term operation, maintenance, and management of critical public and private assets and infrastructure.
You must have valid working rights in Australia to be eligible for this role. If successful, you must be comfortable completing an Excel test, workplace medical assessment, & reference checks.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.