We have an exciting full time, permanent opportunity for a motivated Rostering and Administration Officer that is committed to ensuring our client's Aged Care organisation based in Brompton runs smoothly and efficiently.
This role will suit a service focused individual who is willing to go out of their way to accommodate the needs of our client. Working closely with their administration team, you will be responsible for the Rostering plan of support, clinical and office staff, coordinating great outcomes for their clients and staff across their range of services and programs as well as administrative duties. Your passion for continuous improvement, attention to detail, accurate data entry, high level coordination and time management will ensure our client receives the level of service their organisation needs.
Scheduling and administration experience within community or health services would be ideal but not essential. It is equally important that you have excellent communication skills and are able to build trusted relationships with other staff, clients and families. A National Police Clearance will be mandatory, if you do not have a current clearance, you will be expected to initiate one before commencing in the role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Produce rosters in accordance with client needs whilst maintaining compliance with service standards and employment condition requirements
- Ability to schedule in staff to cover sickness and holidays/ leave
- Track Clearances required by staff and notifying them to renew clearances before they expire
- Reconcile the roster for payroll
- Prepare invoices
- Reconcile invoices in the system
- Greet clients as they arrive and make sure they sign in correctly
- Data entry with a high level of attention to detail
- Filing and general administrative tasks as required
What you will bring to the organisation:
- Proficiency in the use of computer systems and databases, rostering/scheduling programs desirable
- Experience in the interpretation of awards and enterprise bargaining agreements
- Strong communication skills with the ability to establish trusted relationships
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage changing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in workforce scheduling within health, disability or aged care sectors preferable
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A current National Police Clearance or ability to initiate one before commencing
Please contact Kammy Lee for further enquiries on 8468 8035 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications, please ensure you are applying online and with your updated CV. I look forward to your application, please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....