Randstad are currently on the look out for experienced Roller Operators with a HR licence, who have previous experience working in road maintenance and land sub division environment. This will be ideal for operators living around South East of Melbourne and the surrounding suburbs.
What the successful candidate MUST have:
- Roller Operator and strong experience in civil
- Current HR licence
- Sub dividing land for houses and factory development
- Road / Rail Project experience
- Ability to help on other labour intensive tasks as required
- Able to work independently and within a small team
- Construction Induction or White Card
Suit Individuals who can lead by example, and have good knowledge of working in a fast paced, carrying out final stages of sub dividing land, and have excellent grasp on getting the job done within set timeframes.
Good opportunity as there may be option of temporary to permanent jobs for the right person.
If you believe this opportunity fit’s what you’re looking for then click the ‘Apply button’ now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....