- Multiple positions
- Full time permanent roles
- DIDO from Adelaide
This company specialise in road profiling, asphalt paving, road rehabilitation and civil infrastructure works. They pride themselves on our diverse range of services within the road construction sector. Drawing on over 30 years industry experience, they have built an exceptional team and have a reputation within the industry for delivering superior results.
As Roads Supervisor you will be responsible for assisting management with regional roads maintenance programs based in the Mid North / Southern Flinders Ranges region. Due to the size of the programs there are multiple positions available.
Duties will include:
- Plan and deliver high-quality road projects to be delivered safely, under budget, and ahead of the program
- Manage site dealings with all stakeholders (subcontractors, suppliers, authorities, etc)
- Assist with onsite documentation, procuring materials and equipment, recording daily activities and tracking costs
- Managing, motivating, supervising and directing site team and sub-contractors
- Ideally 5+ years in a supervisor OR a leading hand role delivering quality civil construction works for roadways and subdivisions and stormwater
- High levels of organisation and forward planning
- Friendly, energetic, enthusiastic leadership skills
- Committed to safety and quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Good attitude, willingness to be a leader in the field, and set a hard-working example
- Strong understanding of Construction Specifications and methods
If you want to join a company who is growing with an extensive pipeline of road infrastructure projects and who will give you autonomy and let you take ownership of your own work then this company is ideal for you.
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now or call Luke Cuthbertson, Senior Consultant - Civil White Collar on 0428 262 819.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....