Road Maintenance Worker (FIFO - HR Licence)
Randstad is seeking six Road Maintenance Workers (holding at least a Heavy Rigid truck licence) for a national infrastructure services client. This role is for an initial 19-day contact, working away from home and commences early April with further opportunities for ongoing work.
About the Role
In this role you will be working an initial 19-day roster across Australia with a Road crew. Flights departing Albury, accommodation and meals are all provided. Your tasks will include:
- Driving of heavy vehicles including tippers, spray trucks and floats;
- General labouring duties such as rake and shovel work;
- Operation of a range of plant including rollers, skid steers/bobcats and pavers; and
- A strong commitment to workplace health and safety.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Heavy Rigid (HR) Licence (or greater);
- Ability to drive a Manual Transmission;
- Valid Dangerous Good Licence (or willingness to obtain);
- Willingness to work in an outdoor environment;
- High level of physical fitness and strength;
- Undergo and pass Drug & Alcohol screening
- Excellent attendance, reliability and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
If successful in attaining this role you can expect:
- Min $30p/h + shift loadings, overtime and superannuation;
- Flights, accommodation and meals provided; and
- Opportunities to join a Road Maintenance crew for further opportunities.
How to Apply
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role then we want to hear from you. For further information or to apply please contact Josh Jarrott - Industrial Consultant at Randstad Albury via email email@example.com or phone 02 6022 3200.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....