Our client is seeking a risk manager to help their clients in delivering road and civil projects across NSW. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working either as part of a team or independently at client environments or internally. There ard a variety of client environments which means a suitable candidate will need to adapt quickly and have the capacity to interact effectively with a large range of internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of your new role:
- Provide strategic guidance and support to identify, manage and minimise actual and potential risk exposures to the packages
- Advising and supporting project teams in matters associated with risk management
- Provide specialist risk management advice and support to client personnel
- Ensure risk methodologies, plans and procedures comply with statutory & legislative requirements
- Facilitating risk identification, assessment and mitigation workshops;
- Assist senior project advisory personnel in analysing client and project requirements in the planning, procurement and delivery of projects;
- Assurance reviews, audits and general advisory services in relation to Project Controls, Project Management and Risk Management;
- Monitor and report on risk performance and trends
- Develop & present risk management reports
What you will need to be successful in the position:
- Proven commitment to leading safety, quality and environmental compliance on site
- Previous experience in a similar position supported
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ability to communicate well as you will working with stakeholders internally and externally
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks and compliance obligations.
- Experience conducting operational risk management assessments and knows good control design and assessment.
What you will get in return:
- Permanent position with great salary package
- Flexible working environment
- Great team culture
Next steps to claim this opportunity:
- Apply to this advertisement
- Or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feel free to contact Natasha Zielinski at Randstad for further info on 0434405432
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....