Our client is an industry leader in receivables management industry. They are seeking a motivated individual, to join their Governance, Risk and Compliance team.
Day to day duties:
- Internal auditing, managing client controls across the business operations
- Supporting the Governance, Risk and Compliance team in other areas as required
- Putting policies and training in place across various business departments
- Identifying gaps within the organisations framework
- Ensuring policies and procedures are communicated across the organisation and ammending policies as required
- Working closely with the Group Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager to ensure that frameworks are effectively implemented monitored and managed to ensure they continue to meet business and client requirements
- Preperation of monthly and quartely reports
In order to be successful, you will have/will be:
- Risk and compliance expirience in a contact centre setting (highly desirable)
- Expirience operating the Microsoft Office suite
- Internal auditing exprience (essential)
- Highly attentive to detail and thorough
- Innovative with the ability to improve internal processes
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Be a proactive and creative thinker
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Join a team that values it's employees and offers career progression
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....