About the role:
- 2:2 FIFO Roster from Darwin to Site (interstate applicants will need to get their way to Darwin)
- Two weeks on consisting of 7 days and 7 nights
- 12 hour days
For this role, you will need:
- Relevant Haul Truck Operation Resources and Infrastructure Industry training certificate (RII)
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience operating CAT / Komatsu ~ 777, 785, 789, 793 Dump Trucks
- Rii accredited Grader, Loader, Excavator operators
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment including a D&A screen
- Must be available to start immediately
Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Unfortunately due to the large response to our adverts it is not always possible to advise all candidates of the outcome of unsuccessful applications. We will strive to contact via telephone or email to our best of our ability.
If you would like to apply for this position, please select the APPLY NOW button
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....