Opportunity to join a national distributor of high quality bathroom and kitchen products with market leading European brands are looking for retail sales manager to lead their retail division.
This role will be reporting into the general manager of NSW and ACT and leading a team of 2 experienced retail sales reps.
- Managing large retailers and smaller boutique customers
- Formulation of local market strategies
- Development of training plans
- Management and growth of key state accounts
- Nurturing and growing key relationships
- Quarterly documented reviews with all customers – analysis of reports
- Successful implementation of: Measuring and reporting tools, Modified IT systems, Marketing Plans - Events, Product launches, Promotional activities
- Prioritise, engage with key influencers - oversee team engagement and engage with senior management
- Deliver the companies training vision and display and branding goals
- Market intelligence - informal and formal feedback, recommendations
- Meeting targets for personal time in the field in support role and managing own customers
- Elevate personal market profile
- Development of utilisation plan (including customer and service training)
- Utilisation by consumers, customers, trade, specifiers etc in accordance with plan.
- Comprehension of expenses and performance against budget in view of revenue performance
- Issues management, appraisals process, staff development, OH&S processes etc
- Implementation of company policies
- Overall support of collection processes and associated policies
- P&L responsibility
- Working across NSW and ACT – you will be required to travel to ACT once a month
- Be a team player, happy to get involved in all aspects of the business.
- 5 years+ management experience
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of the Retail market
- Strong analysis and reporting experience
- Ability to build confidence and respect of customers
- Previous rep experience
- Ability to lead a team and assist where needed
If you think you would be a good fit for this role please email your CV directly to Emily.email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....