Residential Service Manager
This position is available with one of Australia’s leading providers of aged care and community.
Managing staff and organising this residential care service to provide the highest level of care and service for residents. If you have managed varied teams and are committed to providing a great service whilst having a passion for the Aged Care industry, this job will appeal to you.
- Lead and manage varied teams to be successful
- Creating and maintaining with staff tailor-made plans for each resident and working within the multidisciplinary teams to ensure the success of these
- Implementing policies and procedures and working to continuously improve these and adapting them to this residential service
- Use your knowledge of the relevant frameworks, standards, and funding to ensure the successful running of the service
- Flexibility to think outside of the box and deliver innovative outcomes
- Ensuring care is continuously assessed, planned, and implemented in accordance with the company standards and guidelines
- Managerial responsibilities such as recruitment, performance development, roster management, and budgeting
- Accreditation planning and
What you would need to be successful:
- Desirable post-graduate qualifications
- Experience in delivering high service and quality in a residential setting
- Current AHPRA Registration supportive of your Bachelor Degree
- The ability to learn quickly and have a positive can-do attitude
- Understand the different health disciplines and multidisciplinary teams and be able to manage accordingly
What's in it for you:
- Salary of $104,000 plus super on offer with Non for Profit packaging available
- Make a difference to the community and this organisation to improve the quality and service to all clients
- Work for a charitable community organisation who will invest in your professional development
If this job sounds perfect for you please apply now or send your resume to email@example.com - if you would like to discuss further call me on 1 300 289 817
I am committed to helping you on your journey, I promise to update you in the process and provide you with opportunities that align with your goals.
Not the perfect role for you but you would still like some advice around a new opportunity? Please contact me on the above and we can discuss further.
Our commitment to safeguarding people.
Randstad is committed to the safety and well being of all the people we provide support and care to including children and vulnerable individuals. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide criminal history checks such as a valid Police Check, and where necessary a valid state-based Working with Children Check and/or a National Police Check which are thoroughly screened. Other necessary screening/proof of registrations will be required depending upon your role type. In some circumstances and International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicants' interactions with individuals under your care using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all relevant checks to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable people and children who may be in your care.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in health, care or support or know someone who is? Sign up with us or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher each! Conditions apply....