Are you an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst? We are recruiting for a temporary casual opportunity to work as a Randstad contractor for one of our South Australia Government clients. This role will be based in our client’s Adelaide CBD office.
About the company
Our client is a South Australia Government Department based in the Adelaide CBD
- An understanding of how communications networks work.
- Provide outbound level 2 remote support
- Initiative in diagnosing and resolving software, operating system, business application and connectivity issues.
- Good working knowledge of ICT infrastructure (server and desktop hardware, network peripherals, mobile devices etc.), TCP/IP, networking and information system security principles, practice and technologies within a Microsoft technologies environment
- Ability to develop communication channels with a range of internal and external stakeholders i.e. Service Desk Team, School Support Teams, SwiFT and EMS teams,
- Candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Education ICT experience is highly desirable.
- Candidates must have a current drivers licence and are willing and able to travel to different sites as required.
- Please note that you will require an active Working with Children check prior to commencing.
- Some travel might be required for this role, a full Australian Driver’s license will be required.
You will be joining an experienced and busy team that work both alone and collectively on their tasks.
The role will pay a commensurate government salary that will depend on the level of experience of the successful candidate
How to apply
Click the 'apply for this job' button just above or email Niru Dassanayake from Randstad during business hours on email@example.com for an initial (confidential) discussion. Thank you.
More Opportunities with our Public Sector Clients
Randstad is an approved talent supplier to all levels of government. We recruit for a broad range of job types across all departments.
If this role isn’t for you, view all our government job opportunities on our dedicated site: https://www.randstad.com.au/jobs/q-government/south-australia/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....