Our client is an independent statutory agency that is responsible for implementing disability and community services, which will support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers.
Our client is currently seeking APS5 Remote Planners to join their team.
The APS5 Remote Planner will undertake planning activities and tasks using available information where options are not always evident. Required to perform procedural, clerical, administrative and operational tasks that support and contribute to the company's objectives. The position will have a considerable level of contact with internal and external stakeholders and will be required to communicate with and provide advice on a range of matters to resolve moderately complex to complex enquiries.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working with service providers and participants to gather and verify relevant information to facilitate access, plan development, ensure successful plan implementation and maintain community support.
- Developing plans reflecting participant choice and control within a reasonable and necessary framework.
- Undertaking reviews of plans with participants, delivering and approving plans to meet targets.
- Building participant capacity to maintain effective networks by liaising with individuals, families/ carers and their communities to improve natural and community support.
- Providing information to members of the community about the NDIS, mainstream services and community support to improve participation and inclusion.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Well-developed understanding of relevant statutory, regulatory and policy frameworks
- Responsible for providing professional and policy advice within an area of specialisation
- This role may require you to undertake research and analysis, conduct investigations and provide advice on policies and legislation.
- There is some discretion to vary or tailor these to achieve outcomes.
- Apply initiatives to maximise the benefits of change and contribute to the improvement in quality and efficiency of services.
- Decisions require evaluative judgement and may involve tailoring work methods, interpreting and adapting existing procedures and practices to achieve results.
- Represent the work area or company at conferences or seminars.
- Some matters are likely to be contentious or complex issues that have scope for alternative interpretation requiring tact, persuasion and sensitivity within the application of guidelines.
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience please hit the 'apply now' button or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....