Our client is a leading manufacturer of steel products, headquartered in Australia. With extensive experience in steel, they produce essential components for houses, buildings, structures, automotive and more. As a result of expansion and growth, they are seeking a Reliability Improvement Leader to join their team.
The Reliability Team Lead is a fundamental member of the operations team, whose primary objective is to lead a team of reliability engineering specialists to ensure optimal asset performance. Your core responsibilities include;
- Work with the plant operations team to analyse asset condition;
- Develop long term strategies to improve on exsiting maintenance and reliability strategies;
- Guides efforts along with maintenance management to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems.
- Develop and improve peer relationships and team culture, through clear written and verbal communications.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering - Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or professional / trade equivalent
- Previous experience in leading a team of maintenance / reliability specialists is highly desirable;
- Strong technical knwoledge in driving strategies around preventive maintenance within a complex plant environment;
- Knowledge of SAP or other maintenance management systems;
- Ability to coordinate a team, and work alongside them to foster continuous improvement
- Great organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
They promote flexibility in the workplace as well as an inclusive work culture, with a diverse range of people from all backgrounds. Take the opportunity to really make a difference:
- Make an impact both within the organisation and in the broader community
- Create and deliver innovative products and solutions that shape the world we live in
- Grow on a path of continuous learning and development
- Work alongside like minded and great colleagues
- Work for an essential service business and have job security
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....