Play a key part in the rehabilitation of veterans with the ADF who have sustained injuries both physical and psychological.
Randstad Health & Social Care are seeking talented and motivated allied health clinicians; Occupational Therapists, Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Psychologists, Registered Nurses, Rehab Counsellors or Social Workers; to become a part of an nationwide company as their newest permanent Rehabilitation Consultant.
- Unique opportunity to work with ADF personell
- Long term growth and career opportunities across the business
- Coaching, training and mentorship to enable your success in this field
- Uncapped employee incentive schemes
- Discounted Medibank Health fund membership
- Provided laptop, mobile phone & access to pool vehicles
- Give back in meaningful ways to veterans in need of your rehabilitation knowledge and support
- Must be degree qualified and fully registered with your relevant professional body
- Minimum of 12 months demonstrated experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- Demonstrated sound clinical reasoning abilities and management of complex cases
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Hold a full valid driver’s license
- Australian Citizenship to work with the defence
- Comcare provider number
- Prior expereince in your field supporting veterens
If this is the role for you, apply today by clicking on the link or email || Amy.email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role further, please call Amy on 1300 289 817.
To find out more about other opportunities please apply directly to https://www.randstad.com.au/job-seekers/submit-your-cv/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....