At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are looking for Registered Nurses to work within Aged Care in remote/regional locations across Australia!
With an amazing benefits scheme and dedicated work-life partners taking our Registered Nurses on their career journey, Randstad Health & Social Care strives to be the easiest Healthcare agency to work with.
- Casual Registered Nursing roles, within Aged Care, are available now across Australia
- Fantastic hourly rate
- Accommodation provided
- Competitive daily allowances
- 4-6 week contracts (or more)
- Travel provided
We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and FIFO working experience.
- Willingness to travel to different locations around Australia
- Eager to provide high quality care to residents and their families
- Experience working within an Aged Care setting
- Current APHRA registration
- Australian work rights & National Police Clearance
- Flu and Covid-19 vaccination inc Booster
- Open drivers licence & own vehicle highly desired
Please Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner. At Randstad Health & Social Care we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received. If you don’t have an updated resume - don’t worry - call or email us anyways and we will focus on you and not a resume.
Questions? Call Courtney on 07 3337 5222
At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners - we take the hard work out of finding your dream job. As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice.
Refer a friend: Know any excellent nurses in your region? Refer a fellow nurse to Randstad Health & Social Care and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to email@example.com or call 1300 289 817 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Health and Social Care Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Healthcare Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/healthcare/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.