Our client, a leading South Australian disability service provider, is seeking a Recruitment Officer to join their team on a 3 months contract. This is a great opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to support a growing not-for-profit organisation.
About the role:
The role will primarily be performing volume recruitment and helping out the team with a variety of tasks in addition to:
- Writing and posting job adverts on different recruitment platforms
- Screening CVs, shortlisting candidates and phone screen
- Coordinating the interview process with the hiring manager and candidates
- Driving the pre-employment process, VEVO Checks, reference checking and onboarding successful candidates
The successful candidates is an experienced internal recruitment professional with the ability to build rapport and relationships quickly in addition to:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in end-to-end and/ or agency recruitment
- Can-do attitude
- Current NDIS, Working With Children or Police Check is a requirement
This opportunity is available for an immediate start to support a very busy team during a time of organic growth.
Please apply now using the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively, please call Simone Christensen for a confidential discussion on 0438 438 746 quoting Reference Number 14M0446213 or apply directly at www.hrpartners.com.au.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....