- Work for a global leader in recruitment and build an exciting career
- 1st class training opportunities with our L&D team
- Provide recruitment support to team of recruiters, opportunity for progression!
Randstad is a global market leader providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors and spanning across 39 countries in the world. As an employer of choice, we have developed a culture that will challenge you, keep you interested and develop your career.
Randstad Business Support is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our successful team in Adelaide. You will be recruiting for some of our largest and high-profile clients in the government sector. Your job roles will be a variety of business support professionals such as EAs, PAs, administrators, receptionists, and customer service professionals, in a high volume environment. This role will initially commence on a temporary basis, working full-time hours Monday - Friday.
A typical day:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Assisting your team with all administrative functions including compliance management and payroll queries
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Being proactive in your approach to identify, source and interview high quality candidates
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven, proactive and resilient professional who is focused on delivering the best possible results each and every day. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, will strive to over-achieve sales and activity targets whilst working proactively in a team environment. We are looking for candidates with commercial acumen, business sense and most importantly an outstanding work-ethic.
If you're looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and flexible environment click the apply button or contact Maralen Nehme on 08 8468 8059 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions before applying.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....