The Randstad Government team is looking for a Graduate recruiter to join our high performing and experienced team in Melbourne.
People are at the heart of what we do here at Randstad. We combine our passion for people whilst utilising cutting edge technology to support both our candidates and clients with their needs.
About the role:
We are looking for a Graduate who is keen to accelerate their recruitment career and become our next high performing recruiter. This role will suit someone who is driven, outgoing and is passionate about delivering exceptional service to our clients and candidates.
- Build and maintain an established client base
- Attract new candidates utilising various strategies
- Adhering to all compliance requirements
- Screening and preparation of candidates
- Writing job adverts
- End to end recruitment
- Achieve individual KPI’s and revenue targets
Skills and experience:
We are looking for a recent Graduate, preferably with a degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business management, HR or any other relevant degree. You will want to deliver excellent service, and have a positive attitude with the ability to analyse situations and provide solutions.
- You enjoy sales
- You can develop excellent relationships with clients and candidates and foster these
- You enjoy working in fast paced environments
- You can be proactive and work to long term goals as well as shorter term goals
- You are a team player who will ‘go the extra mile’
In return we offer:
- A quality onboarding and induction program which includes specialised training both on and off the desk
- Competitive salary and a lucrative commission scheme
- Flexible working
- A day off for your birthday
- Access to a wide range of discounts with national brands
If you are interested in this role please click the ‘apply now’ button to submit your CV. Alternatively if you would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....