Randstad is a global market leader providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors and spanning across 39 countries in the world. As an employer of choice, we have developed a culture that will challenge you, keep you interested and develop your career. A few other highlights include:
- HRD Public Sector Recruiter of the year 2020
- Randstad represents 90% of the global HR services market
- 649,000 Randstad sourced candidates are deployed globally in our partnership companies daily
Your new role
Our vibrant, hardworking and high performing Government Business Support team in Adelaide are looking for their next Recruitment Consultant. As a recruitment consultant you will help source, screen and interview Adelaide's best business support talent for roles such as customer service and contact centre professionals, EA's/PA's, administrators, project officers and many more. This is a great chance for an eager individual who has a passion for recruitment and sales.
A typical day:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Maintaining business relationships over the phone and through face-to-face meetings
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Proactive in your approach to win new business and grow market share
- Enjoy a positive, driven, and collaborative team environment
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven, proactive and resilient professional who is focused on delivering the best possible results each and every day. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, will strive to over-achieve sales and activity targets whilst working proactively in a team environment. We are looking for candidates with commercial acumen, business sense and most importantly an outstanding work-ethic.
Benefits of joining us
Working as a Recruiter at Randstad your package will be made up of an above market base salary + superannuation and an excellent uncapped monthly commission structure.
- Earn uncapped commission on of your base salary - your annual take home $$ are 100% reflective of your efforts
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- Real progression opportunities and mapped career pathways
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs
- Work for a global organisation that holds multiple awards in the industry
- Enjoy your loyalty leave (1 extra day for every year of service) and Randstad shares purchase plan
- Love your birthday leave, purchased leave, and corporate healthcare discounts
- Receive discounts from our multiple; health, fitness, and banking partners
If you're looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and flexible environment click the apply button or contact Maralen Nehme on 08 8468 8059 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions before applying.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....