This organisation is a leader in their sector, they attract talented individuals who want to succeed within a high-performance and truly dynamic team culture. They are looking to expand even further, and as a result an opportunity has arisen for 3 x Recruitment Advisors (1 senior role) to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with recruitment experience to start a new role within this established organisation.
YOUR NEW DUTIES
- Advertise roles
- Source, screen and shortlist candidates
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Organise and coordinate interviews
- Checking qualifications, work rights and references
- Liaise between stakeholders
- End to End recruitment process
- Ad hoc duties as required
WHAT YOU ARE / YOUR SKILLSET
- Recruitment experience essential
- Positive and personable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work autonomously
- Enjoy contributing in a team environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive hourly rate with benefits
- ASAP Start
- Full Time, 3-6 Month contract with possibility of extension
- Work in a well-known company
- Located in Brisbane with flexible work / WFH options
If this SOUNDS LIKE YOU, please APPLY NOW through the link below to commence your new role in internal recruitment, confidential enquiries to Connie Li 0476 010 726.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....