This is a newly created opportunity for an administrator who loves to provide exceptional customer service to join our team. Working in a fast-paced project recruitment environment, you will be responsible for providing timely and quality administration support to candidates progressing through a recruitment process.
- 4 month contract - potential extension/growth opportunities
- 3 - 4 day work week: (mon-wed or mon-thurs options)
- Port Melbourne location
Key responsibilities of the role include:
The Recruitment Administrator will have a busy role with key responsibilities that include:
- Managing the recruitment inbox and handling enquiries.
- Monitor incoming emails and respond to enquiries appropriately
- Maintaining administrative systems.
- Bulk communicating with candidates
- Initiating onboarding activities, communicating consistently with candidates and internal stakeholders throughout the onboarding process, to manage requirements and expectations.
- Provide support to the team as required which may include, scheduling assessments, conducting offers, booking in candidates for induction and generating contracts.
- Ensure all databases and spreadsheets containing candidate information are kept up-to-date
- Ensure high level of compliance
- Other administrative duties as required.
Ideally you will have:
- High volume and fast paced operational administration experience
- Demonstrated ability to regularly work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and excellent time management practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed working knowledge of MS Office suite
If this sounds like you, Hit the APPLY button now & Interview next week!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....