Your New Company:
Unlock your potential and join the dynamic world of Retail for a multinational department store powerhouse, they thrive on delivering unbeatable value to their customers by offering branded and designer merchandise at discounted prices.
Your New Role:
In your role as the Recruitment Administrator, you will report to a friendly and supportive Talent Manager, with a primary focus on coordination, record maintenance and customer service. Your duties will include:
Your Main Duties:
- Post job advertisements on various job boards and company websites.
- Conduct initial screenings.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Respond to candidate inquiries on application status.
- Maintain candidate records and contracts.
- Ensure compliance and privacy regulations.
Benefits to You:
- Free parking on-site
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Social events and activities
- Ongoing training and development
- Close to public transport
- Experience in a similar Administration role
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- High speed and accuracy with data processing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
If this Customer Service role sounds like the role for you, press APPLY NOW, or, send your CV to Rebecca.email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.