- Work for a global leader in recruitment and build an exciting career
- Join a high performing team who won office of the year 2020!
- 1st class training opportunities with our L&D team
- Manage an established and busy client portfolio specialised in white collar roles
Randstad is a global market leader providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors and spanning across 39 countries in the world. As an employer of choice, we have developed a culture that will challenge you, keep you interested and develop your career.
Randstad Business Support is currently recruiting for a 360 Recruiter to join our successful team in Adelaide team, due to organic growth. You will be recruiting for some of our largest and high-profile clients in the government sector with a warm, established client portfolio. Your job roles will be a variety of business support professionals such as EAs, PAs, administrators, receptionists, and customer service professionals, in a high volume environment.
A typical day:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Business development and meeting with various clients to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Proactive in your approach to win new business and grow market share
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven, proactive and resilient professional who is focused on delivering the best possible results each and every day. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, will strive to over-achieve sales and activity targets whilst working proactively in a team environment. We are looking for candidates with commercial acumen, business sense and most importantly an outstanding work-ethic.
Benefits of joining us
Working as a Recruiter at Randstad your package will be made up of an above market base salary + superannuation and an excellent uncapped monthly commission structure.
- Ongoing professional development and a great team culture
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs
- 1 extra day holiday for every year of service
- Birthday day off each year
- Monthly, quarterly and annual recognition programs
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
If you're looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and flexible environment click the apply button or contact Maralen Nehme on 08 8468 8059 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions before applying.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....