A wonderful opportunity for a skilled Records and Information Manager to join an employer of choice in Geelong. This role is within the public sector on a full time basis with an immediate commencement.
Our client is seeking a candidate to lead and manage the Records and Information team to deliver high quality service to the wider business aligned and compliant with relevant legislation, standards and industry best practice.
This successful candidate will provide effective leadership and develop productive partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and manage information and records management strategy, policy and associated standards aligned to relevant legislation and best practice standards.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of effective records and information management awareness training programs for the wider business areas.
- Ensure effective day to day operations of mail services
- Lead the Records and Information team in the delivery of high level customer service to the business areas
- Prepare complex reports, briefing papers and communications on information and records issues.
- Develop, implement and continuously review work practices
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or significant experience in an information and records management environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively design and deliver strategies to improve records and information management
- Knowledge of PROV legislation associated with records and information management
- Extensive experience working in records management methodology, legislation and processes
- Demonstrated experience in the procurement and management of specialist services, particularly in the areas of records and information management
- Proven ability to build, influence and sustain effective working relationships with external stakeholders and effectively manage contractual obligations
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and administer within budget and business plan frameworks
- Proven ability to provide leadership and direction within a team environment and effectively manage competing priorities
- Significant leadership and people management experience
- Experience in the use of Electronic Document and Record Management Systems (EDRMS)
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org / 0490927074 / 03 9590 2211 for more details or apply now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....