Randstad is excited to be partnering exclusively with a CBD based utilities business in appointing a Reconciliations Analyst for a 6 month fixed-term contract.
About the role:
This role is ideal for an individual with strong Excel and investigative skills who enjoys process improvement. Your key duties will include:
- Customer payment reconciliations
- Enhance existing customer payments reconciliation processes
- Assist with improving current manual processes to automated processing
You have an eye for detail and enjoy investigative work along with:
- 2+ years experience working in accounts receivable, billings or as a Finance Officer or Assistant Accountant
- Solid Excel skills
- Some exposure to process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on offer:
- 6 month fixed-term contract with full leave entitlements
- CBD location with easy access to public transport
- Energetic and fun office culture
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start on offer
To be considered for this position please hit ‘Apply’ or with any questions please contact Allyce McAnally on 0466 772 563 for a confidential discussion
Randstad is currently partnering with multiple organisations across a wide variety of industry sectors. If this position is not quite what you are looking for we encourage you to still submit an application or call us to learn more about other opportunities we may have available.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....