- Reception/Business Support role working for NSW Government department
- High possibility of contract extension beyond initial period
- Earning $35.58ph + Super
- Great chance to get your foot in the door in the government sector!
- Based in Carrington Avenue, Dubbo
As a Business Support Assistant you will be:
- Assisting vulnerable people in applying for community and social housing assistance.
- Pushing and processing applications
- Managing Reception/Front counter area of the department
- Providing assistance to other team members
- Email inbox management
- Answering calls from potential applicants seeking assistance and escalating where necessary
- Managing documents using TRIM (records mgmt.)
- Communicating with a broad range of internal employees and potentially highly vulnerable customers
- Prior experience liaising with people in distress, Empathetic nature ideal
- High levels of attention to detail, the ability to manage documentation and up to date notes.
- Ideally you will have exposure to some of the following systems: TRIM, SAP, Sharepoint, Objective
- Polished, professional and friendly personality
- Ability to work in a changing environment, with varying levels of workload.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....