My Therapy Services client based in Modbury has a part-time opportunity for a friendly and customer service focused Receptionist. This role will predominantly be required across Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons and the ideal candidate would also have the flexibilty to increase their hours to cover annual leave/ holidays.
This is a casual role and would suit someone who is studying on the other days. I would encourage you to apply if you're looking to enter into an entry level administration role.
Your responsibilities include:
- Answering phone enquiries in a friendly and empathetic manner
- Booking and rescheduling appointments for clients
- Greet clients in a friendly and polite manner
- Attend to emails
- Check the calendar with great attention to detail making sure meetings and appointments have been booked in properly
- Ad Hoc administrative tasks as required by management
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent, proven customer service skills
- Availability to work afternoons 3 days a week but can flex up to cover leave
- Have great attention to detail
- Have a excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Good patience
- Ability to multitask
- Good computer skills
- A current Working with Children Check or be willing to apply for one if successful for the role
If part-time hours suit you and you have the customer service skills for this role, please apply online with your updated CV. Please call Kammy Lee on 8468 8035 or email email@example.com for further enquiries. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately. I look forward to seeing your application!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....