An ongoing contract opportunity through Randstad to join a leading global e-commerce and tech company. You will be a part of a successful organisation that provides the technology infrastructure and marketing to reach merchants, brands and other businesses to leverage the power of new technology to engage with their users and customers and operate in a more efficient way.
We are seeking a person with a passion to assist others, organise events and be the face of this business.
- Greeting guests (by appointment only)
- Purchasing office supplies
- Onboarding & Offboarding staff
- Attending to office needs
- Uploading supplier invoices
- First point of contact for office matters and reception duties
- Assisting with internal company events and activity design
- Communicating with stakeholders from China, Sydney & Auckland
- Great communication skills
- Experience with microsoft products, especially powerpoint
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Chinese speaking and writing will be highly advantageous
If you are interested in this position please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....