Bring your bubbly personality and experience to a leading national real estate firm in their head office located in Sydney CBD. This company is a firm believer in valuing their people, supporting progression and wanting career development for all their staff.This is an amazing opportunity for an office coordinator with proven work ethic and a desire to deliver the highest standards of business support and client service.
This is an all rounder role touching in both reception and office administration; it will involve the day to day running of the office, greeting clients, reception duties and coordination of social events.
- Reception cover
- Courier bookings
- Ad hoc duties
- Booking meeting rooms and ensuring the upkeep of it
- Maintenance of the reception and kitchen area
- Assisting with social events
- Supporting team members when needed
- Keen to develop your skills and grow with the company
- 1+ year experience in administration or office support roles
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Google suite
- Strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you:
- Exceptional training, development & career growth
- Be part of an amazing team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sydney CBD location, close to shops and transportation.
Please note that this role requires Australian citizenship and permanent residency.If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now. For a confidential conversation, feel free to email email@example.com or call cevina on 8215 1015
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....