Start an exciting new career in the customer service industry!
Randstad are currently seeking customer service professionals for multiple full-time positions that we have available. These positions are located within and surrounding the Adelaide CBD, allowing you flexibility to drive or use public transport.
The crux of this role is providing an excellent customer service experience for all customer interactions. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Being one of the first points of contact for enquiries
- Managing enquiries from customers (via phone including both inbound and outbound calls)
- Responding to customer enquiries with urgency and professionalism via calls and emails
- Handling customer complaints and providing alternative solutions
- Working as part of a team to ensure customer satisfaction is met efficiently
- Data entry into internal databases and systems
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are passionate about helping people
- Have a strong background in customer service which could be from call centres, retail, reception, admin, hospitality etc
- Have a high level of attention to detail and exceptional time management skills
- Are able to learn and adapt to new systems and processes
- Want to learn and expand their customer service skills and expertise to kickstart a new career or grow their current one!
There are many great benefits to working through Randstad such as:
- Weekly pay with instant access to your payslips via our MyRandstad App
- Special discounts at a variety of retailers such as Kmart, Woolworths, Hoyts, Myer, David Jones, Rebel Sport and more
- A free Employee Assistance Program offering you and your family confidential short-term counseling support
- Having a supportive Randstad consultant helping you every step of the way!
If you believe that your skillset is suited to the above criteria, please attention your CV in MS Word format to Juanita Forster (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.