Our award winning client is a leader in the design and manufacture of globally marketed products and possess an enviable reputation throughout their industry.
The South Australian operation is immediately seeking an experienced Quality Controls Coordinator to join the established team contributing to their long list of successes. Due to an internal promotion, this outstanding opportunity is immediately available.
In this role you will work closely with the Production Manager to ensure that product manufacturing meets all customer expectations through the application of continuous improvement principles. The Quality Controls Coordinator will be primarily responsible in providing improving quality systems to facilitate the best value production of products.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure the correct quality parts and processes are in place to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Supplier issue resolution and development of suppliers.
- Propose and implement improvements to current products – with respect to Quality & Cost.
- Facilitate use of modern engineering techniques developing current techniques to ensure consistent application.
- Involvement within supplier project & product improvement teams, ensuring achievement of assigned tasks to within company expectations.
- Develop and update SOP's and control plans with appropriate teams.
- Identify and implement process and product improvements which help standardize the approach across the company.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Diploma or certificate in relevant field.
- Would suit a junior to intermediate level candidate with previous supplier quality experience.
- Exposure to Australian manufacturing engineering methods in a high volume manufacturing industry.
- Strong computer and report writing skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Understanding of Quality principles & culture.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with an established and dynamic management and team. Self development via a defined career path and training investment is a high priority and a long term candidate is sought.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....