About the company
My client is a leading and Australian bank headquartered in Sydney. The bank’s has a portfolio of financial services brands and businesses and provide a broad range of banking and financial services in Australian market. They have strong customer facing divisions around consumer, banking and institution banking
About the role
Because of the strict data compliance from the regulatory authorities, this part of the bank is tasked to build a team to ensure that the data quality and data management is at the highest level possible.
As they are building a new team, exciting opportunities have come up in their offices in Sydney. As their strategy is to build a robust qlik based solution, they are urgently looking for multiple qliksense developers to build the solution that will effectively gather metadata, calculate data quality and display it for timely reporting purposes to the regulatory authorities.
What do I need?
- 6 -8 years of experience with 2+ years of experience in Qliksense development
- Experience in SQL development
- Design, build and test qlik solutions
- Able to develop reports for banking regulators
- Ability to work with diverse group of Business and IT stakeholders
- Build a robust qlik based solution
- Gather metadata, put together processes and calculate data quality
- Displaying the data for reporting purposes for regulatory authorities
- Sourcing data from bank’s data warehouse
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has strong Data Quality and experience and has worked in building solutions using qliksense. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 0430880196. Randstad is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....