Our Federal Government client based in Tuggeranong currently has a need for multiple Communication officers at the PAO1, PAO2 and PAO3 levels to work within their high-performing Media and Communications Branch.
As an experienced PAO Officer, you will be rewarded with working on some of the Government's most high-profile projects and campaigns.
This Department focuses on social policy, which will allow you to work on meaningful campaigns that will impact everyday Australian's.
Duties for the roles will include:
- Support the delivery of communication and media services to our Ministers' offices and a range of policy, program and corporate areas within the department.
- Contribute to the development and evaluation of government advertising campaigns.
- Maintain strong and cooperative relationships with client areas.
- Contribute to the development of communication strategies.
- Contribute to the development of a range of communication and media products, including strategies, media releases, media responses, speech talking points, social media and web content, stories, blogs and occasional opinion editorials.
- Work with your team and subject matter experts to provide responsive issues management.
A baseline clearance is highly preferred or you will be an Australian Citizen where you will have the ability to obtain one.
You will hold tertiary qualifications in journalism, communication, marketing or related fields and you must be an Australian Citizen in order to apply.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....