OPEN ARMS, PERTH: PSYCHOLOGIST or MENTAL HEALTH SOCIAL WORKER
Here is your chance to give back! Open Arms is Australia’s leading provider of mental health assessment and counselling for Australian veterans and their families. As a ‘Counsellor’ within this federal government department, you will play a key role in making a substantial difference in the lives of veterans and their families.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a mental health professional, all intervention implemented will be evidence based with tried and proven results. With the patient and their wellbeing at the forefront of your thinking, you will:
- Provide high quality clinical services including assessment; referral; and evidence based individual, couple and family counselling
- Deliver complex case management services
- Liaise and form partnerships with key external stakeholders
- Promote community development and services
- Participate in Open Arms program evaluation and research activities
- Qualified Psychologist with AHPRA Registration OR Accredited Mental Health Social Worker with full Australian AASW registration (AMHSW)
- Minimum 3 years experience with clinical case management
- Defence Force or Veterans Affairs knowledge an advantage
- Australian citizen (federal government requirement)
- $60 to $65 p/h + 9.5% superannuation, paid weekly
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (37.5 hours / week) 1 year initial contract with view to extend
- Provide meaningful support and enhance mental health & wellbeing of this community of veterans, defence members & their families
- Supportive team environment
If this position appeals to you, apply today! If you have any questions or would like to know more, please contact Suman either via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3864 4966
Our commitment to safeguarding people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in health, care or support or know someone who is? Sign up with us or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher each! Conditions apply....