Your New Company
This is your exclusive opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading FMCG companies located in Macquarie Park. Our client is highly regarded within the market due to their large supermarket presence nationally, incredible work perks and sustainable practices.
Your New Role
As the Promotions Coordinator, you will join a creative team and will report directly to the Promotions Operations Manager, who is highly regarded amongst the team. Your main aim will be to develop catalogues and promotions to drive sales in supermarkets through administration tasks and stakeholder engagement.
- Collaborate with the design team to produce supermarket catalogues and promotions
- Edit catalogue visuals such as wording, font and product visuals
- Proofreading draft catalogues to ensure compliance with company standards
- Updating product information and pricing using Excel spreadsheets
- General administration and data entry when needed
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Hybrid work flexibility
- Secure parking, cafe, tennis court, sporting teams and more
- Flexible working hours - choose what best suits you
- Walking distance from the new Metro
- Career progression opportunities
- Inclusive and supportive team culture
- Previous Merchandising, Marketing, Promotions, Category or Administrator experience ideal but not essential
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and a proactive attitude
Next StepsTo apply, click “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to Beth.Dargan@randstad.com.au. Please note this role is only accepting Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.