- State Government Department based in the Newcastle city centre
- Competitive hourly rate + super
- Warm, welcoming, inclusive team culture
As a Project Support Officer, you will support a state wide construction based upgrade project that is currently underway. You will work within a team that is focused on deliverables, outcomes, and providing a high level of service to their client.
We are looking for candidates who have an exceptional eye for detail and an inquisitive nature. In return, you will be supported throughout the project journey and welcomed into a collaborative team that are warm, hard-working and driven to succeed.
Paired with the above soft skills, in order to be considered you will have:
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type efficiently and accurately ( 50 - 60 wpm)
- A driven attitude in order to meet high quality and quantity of work
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and tight time frames
- A team focused mindset with willingness to assist the wider team
- Costing and invoicing / processing financial transactions
- TRIM knowledge, or other record management systems
Whilst this role is with a State Government department, we welcome candidates from blue collar, mining/construction backgrounds who have worked in high volume administrative / project support roles.
Please submit your resume in Word format if you have the above skills and would like to be considered! Only successful applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will complete online skills testing to demonstrate administrative abilities.
Alternatively please contact Samantha at Randstad on 4032 7361 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....