Our Victorian Government client located in Melbourne CBD is looking for a Project Officer to join their Capital Works build team.
This position will assist in the delivery and administration of a number of capital works projects by: providing administrative and project coordination support to a larger team of project managers across all aspects of project execution, ensuring expectations and communications are clear for all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and good experience in the planning, execution and delivery of projects, including stakeholder
- Qualifications and work experience in contract/project management/administration management and consultant/contractor liaison.
- Demonstrated project coordination and administration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and superb administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to engage with internal and external stakeholders, maintaining the Public Sector project’s momentum at all times
- Good understanding and experience of public sector infrastructure funding and delivery systems.
If you believe you have the right experience for this opportunity and have full working rights to work within Australia then please apply now. For a confidential chat please contact Roger Joseph on 0403321969
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....